Thread: Happy Birthday
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #27
BasicPatrick
M.S.B.A.

Location: I live in the Villiage of Hyannis in the Town of Barnstable in the Commonwealth of MA
Send a message via AIM to BasicPatrick Send a message via Yahoo to BasicPatrick
We are here today to both congradulate and celebrate with our own John R. A humble man with a vision , John launched this little internet community some years ago. Obviously, this site has changed the lives of many a fisherman and woman. (It has also ruined some ) John is a man dedicated to his family (that is always sick from some cold or flu that John has brought into their home. John is a true fisherman, the kind that can find fish, not just catch them. He is always open to learning an on the rare occasion when he answers his E-mails he is even willing to converse with other fishermen. I could go on and on and on using countless adjectives to pay homage to this man, but I will not. (West Wing comes on in a few minutes) I will close with what I think best describes this man sometimes known as "our fearless leader". The best way to describe John R. is in one simple word, "FRIEND"

Happy Birthday Bud

"It is impossible to complain and to achieve at the same time"--Basic Patrick (on a good day)

BasicPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote