Thread: Wow
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004, 07:31 AM   #1
bart
Red Eye Jedi

Wow

I think a mini tornado might've blow through my woods yesterday. i live on the franklin/wrentham border and for about 300 yards along my side of the street it looks like a hurricane or something blew through the area. trees are uprooted in peoples yards, trees are going through car windows. really looks like the aftermath of a major storm, like somethin you see down in florida. it started about 5 houses down and died as it got to my yard, still broke a big tree in half in my backyard and blew my deck furniture off the deck. i'm not much of a religious type person, but i've been thanking god that we didn't have it as bad as some of my neighbors. trees are just littered everywhere on this 5 house stretch. the weird thing is that i don't think ayone knows about it. i haven't heard anything on the news, even though i think i saw a news van drive by my house. really weird, never experienced nature's fury like that before.

i'm off to help my neighbors clean-up, they've been chain-sawing the trees since it happened yesterday......
bart is offline   Reply With Quote