View Single Post
Old 03-14-2004, 11:20 AM   #24
bloocrab
Callinectes sapidus

I was impressed with the number of young folk last night watching this movie.....I hope they were there to refresh their memory rather then watch a violent movie. I'm FAR from old ....but there were quite a few late teens and early 20's in attendence.
I still have visions of His ripped flesh flashing thru my mind...

Duke, some will never believe it...some will say they do in words but never really do in heart & spirit. People have the right to believe in what they want, that's one of the freedoms granted to us by Him. It's a no-win situation, people say..."If there's a God, how can he allow bad things to happen?".....It was the freedom He gave us... to choose......"Why do we continue to choose to do bad things?"... should be the question we ask each other instead of trying to blame God or using that as an excuse to not believe in Him. Believing in Christ also means that you believe satan exists...could satan be the one polluting minds... helping to make those bad decisions, the one testing our faith, teasing us with the temptation to choose the wrong path?
If the "myth" of God and satan were just created as a "good & bad" comparison, something to keep people honest with a promise of a possible after-life of bliss, why not take it to the next level.....BELIEVE, and see how your look on life changes.

"What reward is there in only loving those who love you?"....

...it finally happened, there are no more secret spots
bloocrab is offline   Reply With Quote