View Single Post
Old 12-16-2003, 05:56 PM   #4
Johnny C

If you read my post you can see that I am offering help to anyone who has questions. ANY he haw with 5k in the bank can buy an income property in a crappy local with crappy tenants and lots of hidden surprises. So someone reading your post could get very horny, run to a lender, get the mortgage buy a place, and then get screwed by money hungry sellers who have their own best interest in mind.
While you mayt have made out well, and I hope you do, It is very tempting for people to think it is as easy as you have made it seem.
It can be. But there are many things to consider to make sure you do not go bankrupt or loose your shirt because your tenants leave, the boiler breaks, and the roof leaks. And you are only making 1200 per month.
Anyhow, I can provide a list of people who would endorse me, and my offer stands. Feel free to pm me questions. You too Duke!
Real estate investments can be a great way for people to make a great living and a way to provide for your future. Be weary of things that are too good to be true.
As for me plugging my business, I work hard, respect everyone else on this board and think that if any of us have service to offer we should look to eachother first. When I had an IT issue and few weeks back I looked to JohnR who has a billboard that would rival the Handcock sign at fenway all over here. We did not go foreard with the project yet, but I would try and hook him up again.
Maybe thats just how I work. I have a "keep it in the family" attitude.
Best of luck.
Johnny C is offline   Reply With Quote