View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 08:22 AM   #225
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
It’s rumored that Ron DeSantis plans to fly 300 gas stoves to Martha's Vineyard.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I saw this latest outrage from Republicans framed as an attack your way of life not surprising more lying

Republican lawmakers are claiming that the Consumer Product Safety Commission wants to take away people’s gas stoves, in what they say is the latest example of the Biden administration’s regulatory overreach,

In reality, the commission is not going to snatch anyone’s stove. It is merely considering regulations that would seek to curb pollution from new gas stoves on the market, rather than existing appliances inside people’s homes.

There is about 50 years of health studies showing that gas stoves are bad for our health, and the strongest evidence is on children and children’s asthma,”

Cities tried to cut natural gas from new homes. The GOP and gas lobby preemptively quashed their effort

Again in bed with the energy lobby

Ronny Jackson

@RonnyJacksonTX
·
Follow
I’ll NEVER give up my gas stove. If the maniacs in the White House come for my stove, they can pry it from my cold dead hands. COME AND TAKE IT!!

Wow what a MAGA hero this drunkard is

2014. Republicans are still trying to save traditional lightbulbs.

Yep same old song and dance from the Party who’s only skill is looking backwards