View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 11:41 AM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
You should really quit with the misinformation.
Claiming all the things you do about Democrats is tiring.
Ask an enrolled agent how bad dealing with the understaffed IRS is.
Perhaps you can explain the GOP’s motives in defunding the IRS?
Maybe a little cost benefit analysis?

The failure of the government in pursuing white collar and high income crime is well documented.

The greatest trick the Right ever pulled off was convincing so many everyday Americans that the people wanting to give them affordable healthcare, education & a living wage were somehow the bad guys.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"Claiming all the things you do about Democrats is tiring."

I'm sure it is. You're not used to anyone who isn't as crazy as you are.

"Ask an enrolled agent how bad dealing with the understaffed IRS is."

Sure. I'm sure that's exactly what you did, you polled IRS agents, before you concluded the GOPs idea was wrong. You didn't just immediately leap to the politically convenient conclusion, no, you did some research, which for some reason you won't share, in order to support your position? Gee I wonder why that is?

"Perhaps you can explain the GOP’s motives in defunding the IRS?
Maybe a little cost benefit analysis?"

I have absolutely no idea. I have zero basis to say anything knowledgeable on the subject, which is precisely why I am not saying the idea is great, nor am I saying it's evil. I don't know. I cannot give an informed opinion on everything. Neither can you, but that doesn't stop you from jumping to insane conclusions.

"the people wanting to give them affordable healthcare, education & a living wage were somehow the bad guys."

Is healthcare or education cheaper now, than it was a few years ago? Not in CT it's not. Please explain...

An equally impressive trick, is the lefts ability to convince seemingly normal Americans that cops are bad (cops being the one single urban institution in the country that works), men can share locker rooms with girls with no downside, that advocating for abortion is done to enslave women rather than to protect innocent babies, that it's racist to want a secure border, that everyone who disagrees with the left on anything is loathsome, and that the solution to everything, is to throw money at it. Oh, and that government always knows better than parents, which school is best for their children.