View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 11:24 AM   #165
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
pete, pointing out that they want to cut the IRS budget, and concluding that the gop likes tax cheats, are two very different things. What if there’s that much waste at the IRS? you’re prematurely assuming that the motive behind every single act, is sinister. and maybe their motives are diabolical, but you can’t just claim that with zero evidence. You saying something, doesn’t make it true.

I heard the GOP is going to make Darth Vader the next head of the RNC, did you hear that one? and that the gop wants to confiscate all the seeing eye dogs, and butcher them to eat in the GOP cafeteria.

We’re all doomed!!!

It’s not that you’re unfair. You’re beyond bonkers. and like most liberals, you’re assuming that supporting something ( like the IRS, or public schools), ALWAYS means that you should want to throw more money at it. liberals believe that money ( and more power to them) is the solution to every single problem in the universe.
You should really quit with the misinformation.
Claiming all the things you do about Democrats is tiring.
Ask an enrolled agent how bad dealing with the understaffed IRS is.
Perhaps you can explain the GOP’s motives in defunding the IRS?
Maybe a little cost benefit analysis?

The failure of the government in pursuing white collar and high income crime is well documented.

The greatest trick the Right ever pulled off was convincing so many everyday Americans that the people wanting to give them affordable healthcare, education & a living wage were somehow the bad guys.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin