View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 11:02 AM   #164
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Once again, Jim, your false equivalences, are without peer,

but keep excusing away, republican behavior, with your outrageous hyperbole to deflect from the actual truth on the ground

I’m sure America will survive their nonsense

And just because they fail to take all the seeing eye dogs. Does it mean they didn’t try?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
when you can’t concede that 12.4 is larger than 7, when you insist that democrats have balanced the budget after Bill Clinton was president, how much credibility do you think you still have?

i’m not excusing a single thing. but their actions aren’t immoral simply because you or pete say “they are immoral.”

How do you know it’s immoral to deny the big funding increase that democrats wanted to give the IRS?

the gop did it, so it must be bad

Do you know how Bill Clinton balanced his budget despite tax cuts? he kicked millions of people off welfare. if a republican did that today, you’d call him a monster.

When faced with irrefutable evidence of your hypocrisy and zero principles, all you do is say “false equivalence”, without ever explaining why the equivalence is false and not valid. you guys act like proclaiming something, is proof that it’s true. you do it constantly.

nice to not have to support any of your idiotic conclusions.