View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 08:04 PM   #98
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
This is from the New York Times...

quotes from Blumenthal, as reported by the New York Times...

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam"

In 2003, he addressed a rally in Bridgeport, where about 100 military families gathered to express support for American troops overseas. “When we returned, we saw nothing like this,”

Asked about the Bridgeport rally, when he told the crowd, “When we returned, we saw nothing like this,” Mr. Blumenthal said he did not recall the event.

But all you can do, is post a quote where he said he didn't serve...even Paul S knows what I'm referring to.

And this guy will keep getting re-elected in CT until he chooses not to run again. He can never be defeated, because the CT voters don't care about his lie.

But you have zero complaint when democrat voters ignore lies told by democrat politicians.

Wayne, I'd love for you to explain why you posted the Blumenthal quote which you chose to post (also in the NYT story I posted), yet you ignored the other quotes which prove he explicitly lied. What was yoru motive, if not just to serve your narrative as always?

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/n...lumenthal.html

Wayne, I'd love for you to explain why you posted the Blumenthal quote which you chose to post

Very simple Jim he is admitting he was never in Vietnam regardless of previous comments aka setting the record straight . not doubling down

And seem he was almost as bad as a draft dodger as Trump was (almost)

So there is no law. I figured as much
Who’s lying now. Or perhaps you miss spoke.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device