View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 03:33 PM   #76
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what lie didn’t tell paul? i said that what blumenthal did then, is a crime today.If it wasn't a crime then why are you still accusing Blumenthal of committing a crime? It is bc you are a scummy person who lies all the time. You lied here even though you admit he did not commit a crime you say he committed a crime but clearly know it is not a crime. How scummy is that? You keep saying he committed a crime which is a lie. He wasn't a crime when he said it and he received no benefit from it which is a part of the law and yet you intentionally lie about it. He didn't "lie for years". He said it and then admitted it was wrong and other times he clearly said he was not in Vietnam. Isn't that what you just did? You said something and then later said something else. So who is the liar here?

you said it’s about the number of lies, but you flatly refuse to go into any detail about how that makes any sense at all.

i’m answering your questions, you’re dodging mine, because even you know you can’t respond without looking foolish.

go ahead an insult me again instead of answering.Funny how you constantly insult people then complain when they insult you back.
I did answer earlier. I assumed you could read, my bad.