View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:49 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Thoughts and prayers….

How many people have to be sacrificed on the NRA altar before you’ll say it’s a bad idea?

The United States is alone among peer nations in the number of child firearm deaths. In no other similarly large or wealthy country are firearm deaths in the top 4 causes of mortality let alone the number 1 cause of death among children.

But keep playing the baloney virtue game with your false outrage, while you’re demonstrating how virtuous and concerned about children you are ignoring and exacerbating the lgbt**** children suicide rate of double the rest of the population.
You think that might be more than the cases you’re currently triggered about or is it just a good thing
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
here’s the difference between us…i’ve said here many many times, we need gun reform. Unlike you, i admit when i think my side is wrong.

the NRA is way too powerful
for my liking.

Good enough?

I answered your question, now answer mine. how many girls would need to be assaulted, before you’d cede it’s stupid policy?

Also the right to own guns is explicitly in the constitution. The right of a teenage boy to get undressed with girls at school, isn’t.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-07-2022 at 03:05 PM..