View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 05:12 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Ya ok Jim! our standing in the world has improved greatly with everyone to include our allies under Biden

But you And the MAGA party which you are 100% a card carrying member who love to support ! Strong men you wish could run the country like Putin MBS Xi Jinping and Kim seeing Trump tried but failed

Over your own country And it President of the united states ....

there was a name for that and it isn't Patriot
I asked a fair question, and you dodged it completely and lobbed a few insults, the hallmark of a little man on the losing end of an argument but who can't admit anyone else might have a point.

There aren't many tangible statistics you can point to right now, to suggest life is easier than it was during the previous administration. I didn't even mention drugs, overdoses, suicides, etc. So if making the world like us more didn't help with any of that, I'm not sure it's something to brag about.

Why is Trump STILL polling well in a potential rematch against Biden? Answer - life was easier and more prosperous when Trump was POTUS. I don't say that because I like Trump. I say that because it's obviously true.

"our standing in the world has improved greatly with everyone to include our allies under Biden"

Well, it's being reported that the Biden administration asked the Saudis to wait until after the midterms to cut production, and they told us to go kick rocks. So again, where's the evidence that our improved standing in the world, is making life better for Americans?