Thread: Hunter
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 07:55 AM   #110
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes we were talking about that. You said you don’t like insults.

Then, I said you never complain when pete and wayne and GS throw insults.

Then, you said that you only call it out when people
specifically insult you.

Then,,i pointed out how wrong that is, because you regularly call people out for insults not aimed at youthat is a lie bc YOU CONSTANTLY insult people here, and it’s interesting that it’s never the liberals you call out.

Then, you flip flopped again and said my misogyny was bad when i insulted hilary ( even though you had just said you only comment when people insult you personally). but interestingly, you said you didn’t care when Pete insulted TDFs daughters that one time

Paul you’re all over the place, but it comes down to this…you hate it when the left gets insulted, and you don’t care when the left is doing the insulting. You cannot make that wrong.
Jim - Actually I could care less about you. Your (we'll leave the typo there in case the other 2 want to comment on it so they can have something to post today) an angry di ck who constantly insults people. A low class individual who has no friends here so doesn't care how rude he is (unless of course you're that way in life which is a distinct possibility).

If you don't think misogyny needs to be called out, well that is on you