View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 07:37 AM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
investigate it. if the cops did anything wrong, punish them.

is that going too fast for you? Let me know if that’s going too fast for you.

The cops i was referring to, charged towards gunfire to save other people’s children. thats who that flag was obviously intended for, and if you’re too stupid to see that, that’s your problem. And if honoring them is offensive to you, well, you picked the right political party. stay there.

It’s offensive to honor heroes, as long a slandering them helps democrats win elections. Great message to kids wayne, all cops are responsible for what the bad ones do, and we can’t celebrate what the heroes do. Why do democrats despise common sense?

Time for two countries.
The country you want is one where police officers stand together, with strong unions and qualified immunity so they can protect the lawbreakers among them?

It’s nothing new and has been accepted for years.

Ask the police chief in your locale about his management issues with bad apples. You complain about teachers unions, they pale in comparison to the power of police.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin