Thread: Hunter
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 10:31 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really Jim, are you not up to speed on how Trump continues to drive the Republican Party into what my father and our extended family (all republicans) couldn’t even recognize today. I can’t believe you don’t understand why we are still concerned about Trump and his influence, even as he and those around him are in legal jeopardy. I hope Row and women voters snap the party back to reality in November, or we are domed to see idiots like Hershel Walker elected to run our country.
gimme a break. america liked Trumps policies, they were popular, effective, and he did things for both sides ( tax cuts, criminal
justice reform).

Your side says it’s fine if i share a public restroom with little
girls and fine if i compete physically with girls and says that men can get pregnant and that cops are the enemy. Which side is unrecognizable, exactly?

Bill Clinton was a democrat president who slashed capital gains taxes and paid for it by kicking millions of deadbeats off of welfare. Is that something that today’s democrat party would embrace? Today that’s what a conservative republican says.

The only way todays GOP is unrecognizable to what it was 15 years ago, is how well we’re polling with hispanics.