View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 09:30 PM   #72
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
huge numbers of people
are moving there, just to get in on the culture war? not for super low taxes?

sorry, your side said governor cuomo was the gold standard of covid. Desantis has more elderly people, kept businesses and schools open more, and has lower death rates than NY. That’s called winning compared to NY, and it’s called freedom.

you’re scared of him, and it shows.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Is DeSantis also going to celebrate that Florida is the state where old people go to die of covid? No state has had more covid deaths than Florida, in the period that all adults were eligible for vaccines.

Fun Florida fact - more GOP registered voters have passed away due to COVID in Fl than the number of people who counted in DeSantis' margin to win. He is now missing people who pushed him over the finish line last time.

And if you want to compare Floriduh to NY

Under Ron DeSantis, your teen is 56% more likely to give birth, her child is 41% more likely to die, your wife is 2/3 more likely to leave you, you're 38% more likely to die of a drug overdose, you're 158% more likely to be shot to death, & seven times more likely to die of COVID.

Freedum…….

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin