View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 12:28 PM   #520
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"do have friends on this site? Have you fished with anyone? Who would you recognize walking down the street?"

Friends? No, not among current active members. I used to, not any more, my friends bailed on the site. Does that make you a superior human being? Maybe. Anyway I have fished with several captains here as charter guests - Cohen (several times), Fishbucket (several times), Rich Wood, . Ask any of them if they think I'm scummy. Ask the guy here I never met but I gave a never-used Habs needle to, if he thinks I'm scummy.Charter captains - ok

Paul, if it's scummy to not like someone who, among other things, says it's OK to call people "retard" who disagree with himYou're right I did use the word retard 2x over 2 years ago in regard to all the evangels. laughing when Trump made fun of the handicapped NYT reporter. , then call me scummy, or whatever you want. I like the air on my side of the aisle where we'd never use that word but will throw around the word impecileto slander an innocent and special person. And I like the air on my side of the isle when I see "your" side's policies re. poor people. But of course you, being liberal, are above being accused of moral shortcomings. Even when doing something that everyone except you and Archie Bunker would say is deeply hateful.
So should I use the word impecile like you do? Or say the vile things about woman's look like you used to do constantly (I'll give you credit you don't do that as much any more).