View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 01:21 PM   #482
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the electoral college is in the constitution. i’d be very very interested to hear your explanation of why it’s un- american to support that which is in the constitution.

if you feel the need to expose yourself to young girls
who aren’t asking for a peek, that’s your issue Pete.

when did McConnell change the number of justices on the supreme court? i must have missed that.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Counting some people as 3/5ths of a person is in the original Constitution, are we now not allowed to amend the Constitution, or do you think Democrats have magical powers?

You don’t need to project your sick fantasies on me or anyone else. Every single human being goes to the bathroom, if you find it sexually exciting that’s on you.

McConnell played plenty of games within the rules and outside the conventional boundaries.

We have currently have two parties.

One is anti-democracy, anti-truth, and anti-rule of law.

The other is sometimes inept and foolish, with some fringe illiberal elements--but basically committed to the institutions and norms of liberal democracy and a free society.

It's not a tough choice.

Last edited by Pete F.; 08-21-2022 at 01:36 PM..

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin