View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 10:58 AM   #194
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Biden has a fair allegation against him. i’m not implying anything.

why did a record-number of americans tell Gallup they were better off after 4 years of trump?

im curious to see your answer. insulting me, doesn’t answer the question.

i dont think everything is the same, of course there are degrees of everything. but it’s funny that democrats are always, always on the OK side of whats appropriate.

a fair allegation was enough to keep kavanaugh of the bench, but not enough to keep Biden out of the white house? please explain how that makes sense.

anything to avoid an honest discussion. of results.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You claimed that Ronan Farrow was going to get to the truth of the Reade incident, what happened?
The 4500 reports on Kavanaugh were turned over to the White House and nothing happened. What a surprise.

You cite A poll as proof that Trump is great, that’s one data point
He lost the election

The Republican party should have censured people who spew racism, pro-Putin talking points, and anti-democracy views

Instead, they censure Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and AZ speaker Rusty Bowers for the “crime” of telling the truth about Jan. 6

You’re not in a party. It’s a cult.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin