View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 07:18 AM   #18
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what’s the gop doing with birth control and gay marriage? I must’ve missed that.

Don’t forget seeing eye dogs, i heard the gop wants to harvest and eat all the seeing eye dogs in the country.

You’re a lunatic.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You’re a blind follower

Remember Roe v Wade was in no danger

Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare—what worries me is Republicans are now coming to take away birth control, too.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he is willing to help Texas overturn gay marriage and uphold sodomy laws at the Supreme Court based on Clarence Thomas’ concurrence.

BOTH FLORIDA U.S. SENATORS Rick Scott & Marco Rubio have gone on record saying they want to cut Social Security.

FLORIDA's Governor DeSantis vetoed $2 million meant to help low-income people access long-acting birth control—which had been sent to his desk with bipartisan support.

Mississippi Governor Reeves would not say whether he would sign legislation banning birth control.

Clarence Thomas’s concurrence in Dobbs explicitly called for reconsidering a host of other legal protections, from birth control (Griswold), same-sex sexual relations (Lawrence), and same-sex marriage (Obergefell). Marginalized communities will be targeted. It will not stop here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin