View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 07:18 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Didn't Hillary apologize for the deplorables comment but everytime you use her deplorable comment and I point out she apologize you dismiss it? Didn't Schumer apologize recently.

I wonder if we'll see an apology for this?
Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert received cheers and applause when quipped that she prays for President Joe Biden's demise while speaking at a Christian event.

Boebert made the comments during a weekend event called the Family Camp Meeting at Charis Christian Center in Colorado Springs, which included a series of pastors and speakers "who have proven God's Word," according to the center's website.

A video of Boebert making the comment has circulated on social media.

"I do want you to know that I pray for our President. Psalm 109:8 says, 'May his days be few and another take his office.' Hallelujah! Glory to God," Boebert said with a laugh as the crowd clapped and cheered.
Boebert, Marjorie Greene and Madison Cawthorn are deranged and should
get voted out.

On MSNBC this week, Joy Reid show said that Ron Desantis was “the new Geand Wizard of the GOP.”

I’m fine with calls for a return to civility, but not if only the right is expected to do it.

I wish someone would tell me what “political whirlwind” Chuck Schumer meant Kavanaugh and Gorsuch would face, since they aren’t politicians and are appointed for life.

PS after her self serving apology, Hilarybhas called the gop white supremacist many many times, so that kind of casts doubt on the sincerity of her apology.

The left has just about zero policy successes to point to. So they’ve gone all-in on demonizing the right. Not a new tactic for them. .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device