View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 05:15 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Silly, the MAGA King was elected in 2016
Covid-19 started in……
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
in very early 2020, when trump was potus. you’re saying it was his fault that covid came to america?

All righteee... If a president owns everything that happens on his watch, let's look at what Biden owns...once-in-40-year inflation, surging crime, all time high gas prices, surging border crossings, record high drug overdose deaths, lack of baby formula, Russia on the march, a whole lot of his own covid deaths, shrinking GDP, bear markets on wall street...did I miss anything?

mags king isn’t going to win the independents when gas is $4.50 , and chicken costs what steak used to cost and moms literally can’t get baby formula, and our adversaries obviously emboldened like Russia. Crime soaring, illegal crossings soaring ( not going to help the democrats in AZ).

But saying “maga king” is a good strategy in the face of all that. Stick with that. That'll work in November.

Look at what polling is saying Hispanics are thinking. If that polling is within 10 points of being correct (and maybe it's not, it's hard to believe), it’s all over for your side. Done. Caput. Sayanora. I would add vaya con dios, but your side hates God so I'll spare you that insult...

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 05-13-2022 at 06:37 AM..