View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 11:11 AM   #55
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
a yes or no to what? do you need a safe space ..

covid was also a worldwide event. are you going to say you never bashed trump or desantis for covid?

Trump got criticized because he dismissed the pandemic .. or were asleep for that part

so how come it’s ok for you to blame a republican president for an event that’s not limited to the US? but wrong if i do it?

again you skip over he was blamed for his lack of a response by himself and the Rights response to covid . not that they caused covid

the gop has many ideas to get the economy back on track. tighter monetary policy to help fight inflation, trade deals and regulations that make it easier, not harder, for us companies to thrive.

you are just a parrot repeating the same old GOP mantra ..what they claim whenever they want to get elected and throw it all away when they get there ... so are you suggesting Biden reversed everything trump did in 4 years .

when trump was president and the gop controlled congress, are you going to say they did nothing to help stimulate the economy? Cutting personal income taxes, cutting corporate taxes, cutting regulations, incentivizing businesses to bring offshore cash back here….none of that had any real effect?

Jim you gullible to think anything you mentioned immediately impacts the economy.. just like infrastructure it takes decades to work its way tru

I’m not saying a gop congress would do these things to help, because they’re as stupid and lazy and corrupt as anyone else. They talk about cutting spending but then get in power and spend like lunatics.

I agree

But their ideas, we’re shown a few years ago, to be helpful. that's still up for debate seems the benefit didn't last long

I’ve been saying for years we were overdue for a recession. it’s not all Bidens fault. But just like the subprime mortgage crisis wasn’t all bush’s fault ( but it killed him), and just like covid wasn’t all trumps
fault ( yet the left blamed him), Biden will own this. It’s his.

and it’s going to be worse in the fall when interest rates are a few points higher.

What’s good for the goose…
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
like I've said the American voter is stupid. they spend effort removing the last Party in office only to vote them back in 2 years later because they expect instant result .. and fail to see the rich took their profits and low interest advantage sell off , willing to tank the market and the economy.. to swoop in and buy up whats left in the fire sale to come