View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 01:35 PM   #174
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Oh, so you agree that it’s brown peoples fault we can’t have nice things and liberals made them do it
If only we’d listened to Bob Jones

“If we would just listen to the Word of God and not try to overthrow God’s established order, we would not have any trouble. God never meant for America to be a melting pot to rub out the line between the nations. That was not God’s purpose for this nation.“
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Can you point out where I said anything is the fault of an entire group of people of any color? (Again, you're stuck in your expansion of the particular into the general trick--immediately after I exposed your use of it!!!) I did no such thing.

Nor did I mention Bob Jones or God. That was resorting to another of your old tricks--responding to something I didn't say.

Get it together, man . . . if you want to have an intelligent, coherent, conversation. I take that back. I shouldn't have suggested it. You are not interested in such conversations on this forum. You have TDS, and, as well, are stricken with the critical theory disorder which sees "conservatism" as a sure path to tyranny and so must not be given the time or space to give its opinion. And must use any means necessary to discredit or destroy it, including lying and distorting.

Last edited by detbuch; 04-16-2022 at 01:44 PM..