Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 02:39 PM   #1229
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=Pete F.;1224597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

No, what you miss is that by your rationale, child molesters would wear dresses to obtain access to vulnerable children.
You miss the fact that the majority of child molesters and rapists for that matter, do not grab children or adults unknown to them, they know the victim.
I did not say all Catholics are child molesters, it is proven that the Catholic Church carried on systemic coverup of widespread child abuse
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"by your rationale, child molesters would wear dresses to obtain access to vulnerable children."

SOME will. And some have. If all a man has to do in order to be welcomed into a ladies room is say "I am a woman", why wouldn't you expect that SOME predators would do that, just to have easier access to victims?

"You miss the fact that the majority of child molesters and rapists for that matter, do not grab children or adults unknown to them, they know the victim."

But I never said most, or all child molesters, attack strangers in a bathroom. I said "some" do/ I keep saying "some", yet for some reason, you keep hearing "every single one". That's your issue, not mine.

"it is proven that the Catholic Church carried on systemic coverup of widespread child abuse"

Of course that's true. But that's not what you said. You said this - "no other institution has the long history of enabling child abusers that the church you fund does".

I asked you to prove that the catholic was the first institution on earth to cover up child molestation. You ignored that request, which we all know means you made up that statement. The catholic church has a disgusting history on this topic, as do other religions, and other professions like doctors and schoolteachers. But the media would lead one to believe that virtually all predators are catholic priests. And it's not, for the most part, child molestation. Most victims are post-pubescent boys, so way more accurate to call it homosexual predation, but we won't call it that, for political reasons.

You claim I am saying things that I never came close to saying, and you pretend you didn't say the things which you explicitly said.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-22-2022 at 03:01 PM..