Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 02:16 PM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Thank you, and of course I didn't ever come close to saying that. In my opinion, skin color says absolutely nothing about a person, zilch. It's liberals who feel otherwise.

And it's liberals, not me, who seem intent on aborting blacks almost out of existence. In New York City, more black babies are aborted than are born. That's repulsive to me, but totally fine to liberals.I thought liberals give them more aid to keep them hooked on it and want more blacks people bc Blacks vote for Dems?

Everyone, regardless of color, tends to struggle when you make poor life decisions (or if you have bad luck obviously). Like not working hard in school, not working hard at work, having babies without a strong dad in the picture.

Those things drive poverty. And thanks directly to liberalism, blacks are disproportionately likely to embrace a culture that leads to that bad decision making.And that is the convers. thought process. Give aid to Blacks somehow hooks them on aid - like it is a drug. It must suck to have that view of Blacks. That they are too stupid to realize that Liberals only want to give poor people aid to make them depend. on aid so they will continue to vote for Dems.

Paul, there is no clearer way for a liberal to say "you win Jim, you beat me", than by calling me a racist. Just waive a white flag, that would be way more dignified than what you did.

PS. hers's a gift...looks like you could truly use it.Shows what a classless P O S you are.
NM