Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 01:56 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Jim has never said that, when specially discussing issues with black communities, he has said the problems blacks are experiencing have a correlation to democratic policies.

He never said that all problems in the cities are related to blacks
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Thank you, and of course I didn't ever come close to saying that. In my opinion, skin color says absolutely nothing about a person, zilch. It's liberals who feel otherwise.

And it's liberals, not me, who seem intent on aborting blacks almost out of existence. In New York City, more black babies are aborted than are born. That's repulsive to me, but totally fine to liberals.

Everyone, regardless of color, tends to struggle when you make poor life decisions (or if you have bad luck obviously). Like not working hard in school, not working hard at work, having babies without a strong dad in the picture.

Those things drive poverty. And thanks directly to liberalism, blacks are disproportionately likely to embrace a culture that leads to that bad decision making.

Paul, there is no clearer way for a liberal to say "you win Jim, you beat me", than by calling me a racist. Just waive a white flag, that would be way more dignified than what you did.

PS. hers's a gift...looks like you could truly use it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tampons.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	68755