Thread: Ukraine
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 01:34 PM   #3
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you’re the one finding obscure nobodies and saying they represent the entire gop. that is, when you’re not making stuff up about the gop.

i was taking your page out of your book. and you mocked it, without realizing you were mocking yourself

70% don’t view MTG favorably. you left that out. is that how Polls work that's new

what % of democrats view AOC and ihan Omar favorably? you didn’t mention for some
reason. . didn't have to. I never claimed they WERE THE PARTY you did

if your gibberish is rational, how do you explain what happened in VA and NJ, how do you explain polling? back to reguration
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Marjorie Taylor Greene says she’s the GOP base, not the fringe. We’ll see in 2022.

PS you know this thread is about Ukraine Correct

Once upon a time, if a Russian dictator felt tempted by the weakness of a Democratic president to invade a European country, the conservative reaction would have been uniform and predictable. not any more

Here's another one

A Marine Corps veteran running for Senate in Ohio's GOP primary does not "really care what happens to Ukraine" and is "sick" of President Joe Biden focusing on defending Ukraine's border and not our own.

or How about this Guy

President Joe Biden has fueled this Russian-Ukraine crisis by canceling the Keystone XL Pipeline his first day in office and waiving sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Putin's "lifeline," according to Sen. John Thune, R-S.D.

Someone should tell Thune the none of XL pipeline was even built under Trump But the Nord Stream 2 was and neither is even operational .... that what Fearmongering looks like

or Cruz Blasts Biden for Setting Stage to Russia's Threatened Invasion of Ukraine Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, on Sunday blamed President Joe Biden’s “weakness” for leaving Europe on the verge of war with Russia.

Cotton Decries Failure To Impose Sanctions To Deter Russian Invasion Of Ukraine now Cotton is siding with The Ukrainian president

I know Jim these are all obscure nobodies in the GOP