View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 02:28 PM   #92
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
In my case, it would be about "my" tax dollars, not "your" tax dollars. Liberals are adamantly opposed to my being able to choose which school I spend my tax dollars on.

Because they care about appeasing teachers unions, more than they care about helping poor black children achieve their dreams.

"Republicans consistently oppose healthcare reform"

Wrong. They just oppose Obamacare. Although even Trump says that covering pre-existing conditions (which I've always said is morally obvious) is a good idea.

You just make stuff up. Constantly.

"Republicans claim to be for intact families but oppose any help that doesn’t have a cliff at the upper end."

Tell me what bill that would have kept families intact, the republicans opposed because there wasn't a cliff at the end? Or did you just fabricate that to suit your narrative, too?

"That the Republican Party thinks that a minuscule number of black candidates is worth bragging about should tell you all you need to know "

You have Hank Johnson, who said that he was worried Guam would tip over if we built a base there, and that's exactly what he said. You can keep him, and Maxine Waters. We'll keep Tim Scott.
If Jim gets to allocate his tax $s the way he see fit I guess we can all allocate our tax $s away from those failed Rs states with their outstretched hands saying "give us your $".