View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 11:50 AM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
those are your words. obviously, you’re saying crack is primarily a black problem.

Then when i say the same thing, you claim I’m wrong.

It’s very difficult to take you seriously. You’re humiliating yourself because you can’t just admit that maybe i was right on one thing, one time.

Also, you cannot refute me, by pointing to republicans who disagree with me. Unlike you, i can say that my side does a lot of stupid things. Unlike you, I don’t have to agree with my side on every single, solitary issue.

I never said that there’s no such thing as a republican who advocated for needle exchanges. But it’s mostly a liberal idea. And everyone who agrees with it, whether they’re a liberal or a conservative, is next-generation stupid.

Anyway, we’d all love to hear your explanation on why you flip-flopped so completely on blacks and crack, in the blink of an eye.

It’s fine when you say crack is mostly a black problem. But when Insay it, I’m an idiot.

Have fun with that.

wdmso: no one cares about crack because it was blacks…

jim: handing out crack pipes is bad for blacks…

wdmso: oh, you think only blacks do crack?

Do you not see the lack of logic there wayne?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
The narrative about Black people who used drugs during the crack crisis of the 1980s and ’90s was very different, implying that their drug use was a criminal and moral failure.

That wasn’t my position that’s the conservatives position then and now

The only one embarrassing themself is you

You can’t follow can you ? You have no historical view or experience in addiction. You are just regurgitation machine of conservatives talking points

Anything forward looking in your world is of course next-generation stupid.

Conservatives are all peddlers on a stationary Bike complaining that nothings changing

Because every past program to attack addiction has such a great track record ..

AA and NA are still the best tools to fight addiction
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device