View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 11:13 AM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
If you listen to Pete spew what he has been taught to spew, you'll hear that democrats are never wring about anything, republicans are never right about anything.

Pete, who supported slavery and Jim Crow, and who fought against it? Can you answer that, please?

"The mainstream media and academia cannot be trusted because of the pervasive, totalitarian nature of liberal cult"

What I've said, is that the media and academia have a liberal bias. I'm not saying that they can never be fair, or that they're always wrong. I'm saying they're biased, and the data bears that out.

The Russia investigation was, precisely, a worthless political witch hunt. That doesn't mean I defend everything Trump has done. But that was a sham.

"Hillary-Russia-Obama-FBI collusion, so we must investigate that. "

The Steele dossier, in particular, was a mockery of justice, a political weapon used by people who hate Trump, to violate the rights of a US citizen.

"The liberal academic establishment prevents conservative voices from getting plum faculty jobs"

Obviously, irrefutably true, especially teaching jobs in the humanities and liberal arts.

Man you are a kook.
I’ve rebutted everyone of your claims before, if the basis of your beliefs is that the Republican Party is still the Party of Lincoln and the Democratic Party is the Party of George Wallace and Bull Connor, you are stupid.

You still haven’t read the Mueller report or the Steele dossier.

If you think the Steele raw intelligence report is all made up, just what did Paul Manafort not “rat out” Trump for and then get pardoned? What was Roger Stone pardoned for?
Did Trump have deals in Russia?

Just how are your great speakers Milo Yiannopoulos, Ben Shapiro, Charles Murray, and Ann Coulter disrupted, nothing makes them happier, In some instances, they seem to invite, and delight in, disruption. Anything to enhance their victimization.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin