View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 11:05 AM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Back before the internet, I’d go to the comics in the Sunday paper first, nothing better than a good laugh to start your day. Now I come to the SB political forum to chuckle watching you two girls pee In each other’s pool thread after pathetic thread. I will give Pete credit for persistence, Jim cudos for always being right and Wayne credit for attempting to have a respectable debate. Ross will chime in occasionally to attempt to bring in civility, but that is of course an exercise in futility. Scott loves to show how SMART (said in a hard Boston accent) he is, always on the lookout for a chance to jump on someone not watching out for spell check errors and always the occasional do drop in by Dad and others with pearls of wisdom.

And then there is DeBarr, just a trolling Midwest crappie fisherman who absolutely loves listening to himself.

Carry on I’m enjoying the #^&#^&#^&#^& show.
so when you come on, lob baseless insults and scurry off, that’s ok.

but whenever anyone you disagree with posts here, it’s a character flaw.

sorry i missed that memo that made you overlord of all things here, but i must say, that’s a nice position for you to be in. Good work if you can get it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device