View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 10:47 AM   #154
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim you are such a tool, I come hear now for the humor watching you flail away with each endless crusade you start and so I can occasionally poke fun. Hey speaking of religion, which I know your all over, the Pope just stated it’s a good Christian’s moral obligation to get vaccinated. OMG what a dilemma for the faithful who have to date bought into the anti vaccine nonsense.
"the Pope just stated it’s a good Christian’s moral obligation to get vaccinated"

Me, my wife, and kids are fully vaccinated. I've never, ever spoke against vaccines here. I don't understand why people aren't getting vaccinated. (Though with omicron and likely with future variants, the vaccines will likely be less crucial as it becomes even less deadly)

It's interesting, none of you libs here could comment on the low black vaccination rate, not one of you (either Wayne or Pete brilliantly suggested they were all black Republicans, THAT was hilarious). But you are all over conservative demographics with low vaccine rates. Why is that?

Are unvaccinated liberals less dangerous than unvaccinated conservatives? One would think so, based on how selective you all are about who you criticize for being unvaccinated, and who you give a pass to for being unvaccinated.

If you think you have ever made me "flail away", you are flattering yourself. All you can do is lob baseless insults, because I'm honest and thoughtful and can praise and criticize either side as facts warrant. Yes you've really got me on the ropes.