Thread: Trump
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 04:15 AM   #245
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
You do realize Dr Fauci is a Sith Lord right?
i didn’t say that. i said he has flip flopped a lot, been wrong quite a bit, and gives the impression of someone who’s desperate for people to not know that he ( indirectly to be fair) helped fund the lab where covid may very well have originated.

“two weeks to bend the curve”, remember that? I do.

He didn’t orchestrate this or want it. But i think he’s extremely unqualified for the job he’s in.

A sincere question. Is there a limit to how many times a liberal can be wrong, before they lose credibility with you?

The people shaping public policy regarding covid, are almost certainly helping keep infections and deaths lower than they’d be if we didn’t do anything. But they’re also doing unbelievable damage to society, suicides are up, drug deaths are up, cities are breaking murder records, huge numbers of people seem to have just decided to stop working, young kids are way way behind with verbal and academic development, go’s knows how many small businesses closed. Does the left ever talk about the societal
cost?

there’s more to living, than minimizing risk of death. I’m afraid they’ll be writing papers for 100 years about the damage done to
kids.

Hard all around, and for sure both sides are politicizing it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device