Thread: PETE!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 04:59 PM   #66
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hannity his a clown. i don’t watch Ingraham or Kilmeade.

Of course you can’t find fault in what they said.. you are unable to follow the bouncing ball

Imagine if Rachel Maddow. Sent Biden a text pleading with him to do something. Your head would explode .. hell you think the entire left watches her show! What’s funny we know all trumpers watch and listen to the fox big 3 Tucker hannity and Ingram ..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
instead of insulting me for not finding fault with what they said, tell us why a reasonable
person would find fault.

tell me, what’s wrong with someone saying on juju 6, that (1) we need to stop the violence now, and (2) commenting that trump supporters have never engaged in large-scale politically motivated violence before.

you tell me what’s wrong with that. i’m all ears.

you think the presidents chief of staff doesn’t communicate with friendly media outlets? that’s what bothers you? you think it’s bad that foxnews hosts contacted the chief of staff to try and out an end to violence?

you think cnn and msnbc staff don’t regularly communicate with senior officials of the biden administration? i’m sure they do, and i could care less. that has to be a normal thing in politics, but as always, you only care when republicans do it.

do you get tired of being totally wrong?

you’re not upset with what the fox hosts texted, you’re upset that they sent texts to the chief of staff?

seriously? why would
anyone care about that?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 12-15-2021 at 05:08 PM..