View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
so it’s stupid for white republicans to distrust the government ( who have been wrong regarding this disease again and again and again and again).

but you have zero criticism for blacks who distrust the current healthcare system, when obviously there’s zero institutional racism in healthcare today.

the government and healthcare industry combine together to research, produce, test, and approve the vaccine.

yet your conclusion is essentially this…republicans who refuse to get the vaccine because they aren’t convinced it will help them, are paranoid morons.

democrats who refuse to get the vaccine because they don’t trust it will help them, are totally justified in thinking so.

that just makes all kinds of sense.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You make a lot of assumptions yet provide zero to support them?

Who brought white and Republicans into this?

I loves these

there’s zero institutional racism in healthcare today.

20% of Black adults could not access health insurance compared to 10% in white and Asian adults. For Latinx adults, this figure was 35%. A 2012 study also found that predominantly Black zip codes were 67% more likelyTrusted Source to have a shortage of primary care physicians (PCPs).
I doubt Trump fixed that like he did Black unemployment LOL

republicans who refuse to get the vaccine because they aren’t convinced it will help them, are paranoid morons.

Yes Jim they are they are such morons they say exactly why they refuse to get the vaccine..
Haven’t you been paying attention to anything Republicans have said and done since the start of the pandemic 😷
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device