View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 09:11 AM   #45
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Back on the Kool aid ?

So that’s why Biden won by 4 million more vote

Because A state kept one poling location open so people could exercise their constitutional right to vote to include Republicans and your shocked how someone can run out of ballots. Another example of supply and demand , . in your state voter turn out was up 6.5 point from

Voter turnout increased in every U.S. state during the 2020 general election
And still Trump lost .. yet everyone was told mail in ballots get counted last..

And since when does potential fraud
Have more weight then actually fraud. That 33% of Republicans are not skeptical their brainwashed by Trumps lie the same lie he and his supporters are still spreading and it November

Jim Abrams never said the election was stolen thats a the rights spin

"I acknowledge that former Secretary of State Brian Kemp will be certified as the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial election," Abrams said, according to NPR. "But to watch an elected official who claims to represent the people in this state baldly pin his hopes for election on suppression of the people's democratic right to vote has been truly appalling."

No claims of mass fraud just pre election behavior of kemp sec of state purging voter rolls prior to his election as Gov . Legal yes ethical maybe bad optics definitely

Abrams didn't try to challenge the results.

"Nobody ever sought to overturn the results of the election," in 2018

But as usual you think Trumps refusing to concede and still claiming the election was rigged and stolen . And Abrams claims are somehow exactly the same or even similar .. is a poor example
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wayne, two elections in a row, the state of CT kept open liberal precincts, because they ran out of ballots? election day doesn’t sneak up on you. you know a year ahead of time you need ballots. but nothing to see.

So stacey abrams is what, then? she still says she won, and she’s all over the liberal airwaves, a major influential democrat. There was talk of her being Bidens VP pick. Is it OK that she's telling lies about her election?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 11-01-2021 at 09:26 AM..