View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #55
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
What’s the point of your question?
Because Asians perform better in the educational system?
So do girls and you have expressed concerns about toxic masculinity.

You’re proof that the Venn diagram of men who are saying paternity leave isn't necessary cause babies don't need their fathers and people who blame all racial disparity in the U.S. on a "lack of black fathers" is a circle.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
there are two points to my question.

(1) since non-whites are the most economically successful ethnicity in the US, it’s a stretch ( actually, it’s a pile of horsesh*t) to suggest there’s widespread racial discrimination.

(2). why can’t we expand in the approach that works amazingly well for asians, and advocate for policies that encourage other struggling groups to do the same things?

the main point was to bitch slap you into a corner from which you had no possible escape. because this simple post shows that the people
running the cities, don’t actually want blacks to do well, otherwise they’d be encouraging blacks to emulate the behavior of those who succeed.

i would never suggest that boys don’t do as well because of bigotry against men. i’d say it’s because they don’t work as hard. if i borrowed a page from your book, i’d say it was because the system is rigged against men, but i know that’s crap.

it’s your side that blames everything on race, making helpless victims out of blacks instead of giving them
the tools they need to succeed. because for democrats, the goal
isn’t to get them to succeed. the goal is to create a permanent underclass of reliable democratic voters.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device