View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 10:28 AM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Never a trope that Jim doesn't like

what bullsh*t!

at the 2:06 mark, the video shows a graph for a split second ( didn’t want to leave it up too long i guess), which shows by race, the % of dads who are involved with their children. blacks did great compared to whites.

then very quickly, it showed the stats by race, for dads who arent in the home. and that also showed that blacks compare well to whites.

what the narrator conveniently ignored, was that if you compare the stats on contact with children for dads in the home to dads out of the home, there was a huge decrease in the percentage of dads that were involved. that huge decrease was true for all races. and it’s common sense that would be the case. it’s hard to be an involved parent when you aren’t there. regardless of race.

i’m not saying black dads who aren’t in the home, are more neglectful than white dads who aren’t in the home. no one is saying that.

what i am saying ( and which your own video shows) is that when dads aren’t in the home, REGARDLESS OF RACE, they are much less likely to be a good, involved dad. your video explicitly confirms this at the 2:06 mark.

so my statement ( dads not in the home usually aren’t involved dads) is true, your own post confirms it.

and we know that black kids are far less likely to have a dad in the home.

but those two stats together, and you get the obvious truth that black kids are less likely to have a good, involved dad, because they’re less likely to have a dad in the home. that’s the fatherlessness holocaust in our cities.

lack of a dad in the house is bad, regardless of race. but it’s a much bigger issue for blacks, because of the rates of fatherlessness.

Yeah Pete, you’ve really got me in the ropes! Have mercy!

go to the 2:06 mark, look at the graphs on the left ( how i combed are dads in the home) compare to the graph on the right ( how involved are dads who aren’t in the home).

Idiot.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device