View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 07:11 AM   #17
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
yes i understand that, which his why i said it. but as soon as that private group reached out to the biden administration, ten seconds later the DOJ brought the FBI into it. because that private group donates huge money to democrats.

wayne, that group ADMITS there was no justification for the charge. yet the DOJ was putting the FBI on it, even though there was no justification.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Yes Jim money is why the FBI met with LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT that’s funny ..

Not the escalating threats to schoolboard members across the nation of the combined effort of right wing talking heads and groups promoting disruptive methods

Conservative groups are training activists to swarm school board meetings

Critical race theory battle invades school boards — with help from conservative groups
In towns nationwide, well-connected conservative activists, and Fox News, have ramped up the tension in fights over race and equity in schools.

School boards across America are under attack by conservative parents whose fears of woke liberalism are being stoked by national organizations affiliated with Donald Trump and the Republican Party, as well as Fox News and other conservative media outlets.

One conservative group has gone so far as to suggest that public school teachers should be equipped with body cams so that parents can monitor every word their children hear and be ready to counter perceived liberal indoctrination.

Jim Trump Republicans are sheep motivated by fear . And conspiracy
Radicalized little by little and tested with stop the steal lie , and once they saw that the gullible base would take this new programming with out question sprinkled Patriotic slogans and catch words with the daily lies..

Then go to these meetings claiming their children won’t be indoctrinated
When it is actually them who has fallen prey to indoctrination. Unable to see the stings making the puppet dance ! While yelling freedom

Jim your being played by the wizard behind a curtain
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device