View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 01:55 PM   #175
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Once again the mistress of false equivalence demonstrates a complete lack of comprehension

You only like the Constitution when it fits your desires, perhaps the latest appointees will decide it says what you want.
"I said Vermont has school choice, and by your definition it is a liberal state. If that makes you a liar"

Right, right. If I say "liberals oppose school choice", and you can find a liberal who doesn't oppose school choice, that makes me a liar. So you're also lying if you say "conservatives oppose abortion", because there are some who support abortion. My fault, I sometimes forget how stupid you are. We can't accurately state the general positions the two parties have. Because you don't comprehend it.

"For the same reason the rest of us can't use our tax dollars as we choose."

No no, you are lying! Because there are some places that allow school choice, including the use of tax dollars at religious schools. Liar! In fact, the Supreme Court (Zelman case) specifically upheld this as constitutional. Got any more falsehoods to spew? Do you ever stop making stuff up? Look up the Zelman case, tell me what it said?

Your side just doesn't want those blacks to succeed, any more than they wanted them to escape plantations in the 1800s..

You don't get invited to too many MENSA picnics, do you?