View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 03:35 AM   #158
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Jim it's very simple when you have Government or authority Killing Americans with impunity with clear disparities based on race there is a problem . but the bigger problem is its accepted by many
this is some incredible stupidity....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Please let me know how.. I can’t wait
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you characterization is incredibly stupid, we don't have "Government or authority" killing Americans with impunity.....and we don't have Government or authority" killing Americans, particularly Americans of color with impunity....and there is no acceptance of this false notion....

honest question wayne, your hate and vitriol toward law enforcement/police is very apparent and irrational...did you have a bad experience at some point, where does this anger come from?

in each of these cases....I ask myself, if I'd done what the "victim" did, would I have had the same result?...in the case of Floyd...absolutely...if I was hopped up on drugs driving around, did something that required the police to be called and the resisted arrest to the extent that they had to pin me to the ground to control and cuff me and I hit my head or in Floyds case,
The police caused George Floyd’s death, but drugs and heart disease played a role, the medical examiner says.
....you can argue the cop was wrong in what he did and he's now paying the price for making a very poor decision apparently but Floyd also paid the price for what were apparently decades of bad decisions including all of the bad decisions HE made THAT day...have you ever tried to restrain someone that was 6'7" and crazy on drugs?

we can go case by case....there is a reason that in most of these cases the police are not found guilty and it's not due to systemic racism and not the result cops driving around targeting people of color with impunity

the Wendy's shooting in Atlanta, was another....if I'd done what that guy did...yup, I'd expect to get shot

if I do something that causes the police to show up and restrain me and I'm uncooperative or give them reason to think I have a weapon or I'm belligerent and resist arrest, yup...I expect bad things will happen to be....

unfortunately we have a lot of people running around making bad decisions and thinking that there won't be consequences

you can go ahead and take that to mean I accept Government or authority Killing Americans with impunity with clear disparities based on race