View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 01:51 PM   #205
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I actually am offended by your mocking her, as I am when Trump calls her Pocahontas. Generally speaking I don't think people should claim heritage unless they are quite sure (In my case I have a tribe ID) but I've never seen anything that she gained unfairly from it. Stupid but not earth shattering. The mortgage foreclosure thing also has been blown way out of proportion as well.
If you actually had any principle (other than democrat=good, republican=bad), you'd be furious at what she did.

"I've never seen anything that she gained unfairly from it."

Harvard touted her widely as their first Native American law professor.

She exploited the genuine suffering of your people, in order to land a $400,000-a-year-job.

Every single person here, knows you'd be singing a different tune, if a Republican did what she did. Because your only principle, which I have never once seen you deviate from here, is that the democrat is always, always right.

I would honestly pay good money to hook you up to a polygraph, ask you if she lied for financial gain, hear you say "no", and see what the machine says. In other words, do even you believe the nonsense that you post here?

"The mortgage foreclosure thing also has been blown way out of proportion as well"

She excoriated banks for foreclosing. Yet she and her husband bought and flipped foreclosures. So it's only OK when she does it.

Then there's her whopper about getting fired form a school job for being pregnant (poor little lamb, so victimized by the evil men), when there's paperwork that she quit and the school board asked her to stay.

But you can't call her out for any of it, because she's a democrat.

Me think-um she want to dwell in house of Great White Chief. Ugh.