View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 09:19 AM   #60
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
jim we are talking horses trained in crowd control ... NY city horses and riders are bostons they are . are border control horses trained in crowd control?? from my research I found a site who claimed they trained Border control horses called Mounted Police Training Academy

again a border control horse is not a NY city horse again making these simplistic comparisons .. I have seen boston horses in action it looked nothing like what happened at the river .... it all comes down to optics one side loves it the other hates it
first, why did you say “the right claims” these caravans are not happening? are you saying there were t thousands and thousands of illegals camped under that bridge?

you do have a point, horses can be dangerous in large crowds ( doesn’t stop NYPD from using them in Manhattan, does it?). i didn’t see any photos or videos of anyone getting trampled. i saw horses being ridden where there were only a handful of people nearby.

If you don’t want to be confronted by law enforcement on horseback, you could always cross al legal crossing points.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device