View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 05:01 PM   #72
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Like 15 years ago one of the forum's more colorful members who no longer posts talked about boiling my children in oil. I didn't freak out but just asked John to take down the post which he somewhat reluctantly did.

That being said, kids should be left out of politics unless they're adults and willingly part of the story. I'll never forget the time Rush Limbaugh put up a photo of a 12 year old Chelsey Clinton and compared her to a dog. Republicans thought it was funny. Thank god for political correctness cause that shat wouldn't fly today.
i’m sorry someone did that to you, and i haven’t listened to 5 total minutes of rush because of stuff just like that.

Spence we don’t agree on anything, but o know you’re a good guy deep down from your posts here especially one i made in someone else thread about loss, you said something really thoughtful when i posted an experience of mine i was trying to help the guy who suffered an enormous loss, i shared a similar story and you were great about it if i remember correctly which i’m certain i do.

i think pete is a very deranged and hate filled sick coward, and i’d say the same exact thing if he brought up your kids or anyone else’s.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-21-2021 at 05:08 PM..