Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 08:20 AM   #448
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
same question as in another thread…wayne, when you can’t respond to what i actually said, and you have to pretend that i said something totally different ( mine fields, sharia law), what does that tell you about your beliefs?

Oh, so it’s showing empathy to allow illegal immigration? What about the abuse these people suffer at the hands of the smugglers on the other side? some estimates say that 25% of the women who cross illegally, are sexually assaulted on the mexican side, because bad guys know where the crossing points are.

So if slowing that to happen, if incentivizing people to abandon toddlers at the border, if incentivizing adults crossing illegally to “rent” children so they can enjoy the benefits of appearing as a family unit, if all that is showing empathy for these people, sorry i don’t see it.

i have deep empathy for anyone feeling despair. doesn’t mean i want them all coming here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Again mines field it was a (rhetorical question). Aka what’s the solution if deportation isn’t enough and people are unwilling to send money to these countries to improve conditions so they don’t want to leave ..

And we’re talking about Haiti not Mexicans and what happens on that side .. with the rights faux outrage on what those women face as if the GOP gives a rats you know what just like the Afghan women and children .. we care but like you said

doesn’t mean i want them all coming here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device