Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 08:06 AM   #446
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Why would I be embarrassed ? Do you not having any empathy for these people who feel they need to do what they are doing?

Are they are being deported? Are they not?

Or is this another faux invasion so they can vote for Dems

The United States' southern border with Mexico is 1,933 miles long, stretching from the Pacific Ocean to the tip of South Texas. Some 700 of those miles have fencing in place

Why do conservatives only think in terms of obstacles.. as solutions

From fences to voter id to 6 week Abortion laws

But they never look at stability as the easiest way to slow migration

Yet we’re not building a 5525 mile fence with Canada

Why because Canada is stable .
We only get their comedians

Look at the facts Haiti and the Dominican Republic

Same island 1 side stable 1 side not

And who’s under the bridge Haitians whom homes were destroyed by a earthquake and their political system In turmoil from an assassination

Cause and effect
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
same question as in another thread…wayne, when you can’t respond to what i actually said, and you have to pretend that i said something totally different ( mine fields, sharia law), what does that tell you about your beliefs?

Oh, so it’s showing empathy to allow illegal immigration? What about the abuse these people suffer at the hands of the smugglers on the other side? some estimates say that 25% of the women who cross illegally, are sexually assaulted on the mexican side, because bad guys know where the crossing points are.

So if slowing that to happen, if incentivizing people to abandon toddlers at the border, if incentivizing adults crossing illegally to “rent” children so they can enjoy the benefits of appearing as a family unit, if all that is showing empathy for these people, sorry i don’t see it.

i have deep empathy for anyone feeling despair. doesn’t mean i want them all coming here.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device