Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:13 PM   #365
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Jim, you’ve been orgasmic for the past week, since the people who feed you misinformation said the withdrawal from Afghanistan should have been somehow improved or better yet not done at all.

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
if it’s misinformation to conclude that biden bungled this, that means the only informed ones are the liberal fanatics. that’s not the case. only rabid fanatics are saying we should have been able to do better.

When a very, very liberal congressman from massachusetts, who also did 4 tours there with the marines says it was a “fu—ing disaster” and “preventable”, i don’t know on what basis Id doubt him. it doesn’t benefit him politically to say that, so i assume he’s an honorable guy who’s being honest. as opposed to, say, you.

we can’t all be as well informed as the guy who claims that last weeks death rates are more important than inception to date death rates.

I have no doubt i appear strange to you. Intellectual honesty, no doubt, appears bizarre to someone who is incapable of it.

You were banned from starting threads here by the fairest guy in the world, because you were so deranged. But i’m strange. Whatever you say, Columbo.

Who do you get along with here, other than the people
who agree with you on every issue? i’ve disagreed with rock hound, scott, detbuch, dangles, tdf, and john. the disagreements have always been respectful.

When was the last time you had a healthy, respectful disagreement with someone here?

I’m not sure i agree with rock hound in a single solitary issue. maybe other then gay marriage. but i think he’s sharp and honest and serious and beneficial to go back and forth with. which conservatives here can you say that about?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-07-2021 at 03:31 PM..