Thread: Disaster
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 06:30 PM   #158
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Simple answer he has other avenues to get others out, but he held to the deadline, what Jim are you so stupid to think that in evacuation from a war zone, in a tribal Muslim country, it would go as promised, again you crack me up.
did he promise to use use “other avenues” to eventually get them
out? or did he promise on national television, to stay until they were all out? is that question too complicated for you?

you guys crack me up. i voted for trump twice, but i can immediately admit he’s at best a very flawed individual, at worst someone who belongs in a mental institution for megalomaniacs. i can readily say that, even though i supported him, because it’s obviously true. I don’t need to deny truth to protect my ideology.

You can’t do the same. you can’t simply admit he broke a promise. you’ll bend over backwards, go to any length to avoid any criticism. because it’s not about truth to you folk, it’s about serving the ideology no matter what. protect the narrative at all costs.

By the way, the answer to my question, as everyone knows, s that he broke the promise. might not be his fault, as there’s a meaningful chance he has no memory of what he said three days ago.

But i’m the one with the character flaw, stupidity in this case.

You seem very, very defensive. What are you afraid will happen, exactly, if you just concede he broke a promise?

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device