View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:16 AM   #29
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I've always admitted she's done that. Every time I've discussed it with you. Some of it might have been she believed her husband. But the article was about Forbes and people in the Trump administration who lie constantly and have no credibility. And again there's no comparison between Hillary's lies and someone like Sarah Sanders and her lies. If you want to view that as defending Hillary so be it.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Easy to conclude that, when you willfully ignore every single positive thing he has done. That is exactly the opposite of what I said it did/do. My quote was: "I think overall he has been the worst president of my lifetime. So if you want to pick some things and say he's done a good job more power to you. I think his environmental and economic policies have hurt the country and most of all hurt the poor and have benefited the rich. You view tax cuts as beneficial, I view them as stupid when we are running a huge deficit.Do I disagree with 100% of what he has done of course not but I choose to focus on the vast majority of his policies of which I disagree with."

"So if you want to pick some things and say he's done a good job"

I, unlike you, consider everything. The good and the bad. That is exactly the opposite of what I said it did/doIt's not "me". What about the Gallup poll, done every presidential election year, where a record number in 2020 (even during a pandemic) said they were better off than 4 years ago? The poll was done during the pandemic, and never before, have more Americans claimed to be better off than 4 years ago. For me, the only conclusion is that Americans like his policies. You disagree with my interpretation of that poll (I don't see any other conclusion), but you don't offer an alternative.What do his polling #s show now?

Paul, what does it say to you, that you criticize Sarah Sanders for insulting assault victims (which is very fair criticism), but you refuse to comment that Hilary did the same exact thing?
Seems like you missed the top comment I made. Plus you are the one who brought both Hillary and Sanders into a thread that had nothing to do with them.

You recycle the same old things (repeatedly) about the Dems. bc you have so few and try to compare those few things to the 0,000s that Trump does and try to say there are the same.

Hillary - Deplorables, insulted assault victims, sniper fire
Obama - Guns
Biden - If you vote for Trump you ain't black, they'll put you in chains.